Our single-story retirement homes offer the most relaxed retirement living in Santa Barbara.
By design, a different kind of retirement community.
On 65 acres of beauty between the mountains and the ocean in Santa Barbara, Valle Verde is a continuing care retirement community that takes a rather novel approach to the idea of retirement - and to retirement living. From the moment you step onto our campus you'll notice our residential living neighborhoods are a collection of single-story residences spread thoughtfully around our campus.
Look closer and you'll also discover:
- Natural integration into the surrounding residential community
- Tremendous open green spaces, enhancing privacy and offering plenty of room to move
- Flat, paved walking paths that encourage exploration and exercise
- Amenities that range from restaurant-style dining and a library to a heated pool and fitness center, featuring extended hours every day – so you can do what you like, when you like
- A pet-friendly environment
- A demonstrated focus on environmental responsibility
These unique, purposeful design elements create a retirement community that’s alive with activity - bringing together neighbors with varied backgrounds and interests, who are all crafting their own brand of senior living at Valle Verde.
And now, we're looking forward to the future of retirement living. We're breaking ground soon on 40 brand new residences, adding new amenities and making significant renovations to many of our commons areas, all while keeping the integrity of the existing community and surrounding neighborhoods. It's all part of our ambitious, forward-thinking Master Plan.
Learn more about the newest residential retirement living option to come to Santa Barbara in 30 years. Contact us today to schedule your visit and personal tour.